REQUIREMENTS, DETAILS, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Click Here to download the Scholarship Application
- Deadline March 31st of every year; Awarded on or before May 15th of each year
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- This scholarship is awarded to an African-American male student who has demonstrated leadership, have a history of serving their community, and a commitment to future leadership and service. Special consideration will be given to students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Must be a high school senior
- Must be an African American Male
- Two letters of recommendation from a teacher, pastor, counselor, or another person who can assess your character, leadership experience, as well as your academic performance. Letters can not be written by anyone related to you. Must be sealed.
- Official Transcript from your high school (must be sealed)
- Complete Scholarship Application
- One time $1500 scholarship to a junior college or university of student’s choice. Must provide letter of acceptance and registration to the institution before scholarship will be officially awarded. Monies will be paid directly to institution.
- Place All applications and contents in a large brown envelope and then it must be mailed, submitted, and postmarked by March 31st
Attn: Barnell Jones
National Tax Centers/Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc Scholarship
PO Box 60602
Fort Worth, TX 76115
If you have any questions concerning this scholarship please contact Barnell Jones at 813-345-4101.