Our mission is to set standards of excellence by providing taxpayers with the latest tax laws, accurately handle bookkeeping for small and mid-size businesses and to continuously improve our client’s ability to efficiently be aware of all financial matters. The Tax preparation industry provides people with a stable and solid source of revenue that is unaffected by the economic change. Choosing to become a member of the National Tax Centers family will afford you the opportunity to achieve your dreams. National Tax Centers will provide you with tax preparation software, marketing concepts, and training programs.
- Total Investment: $15,400 – $33,000
- Initial Franchise Fee: $10,000
- Royalty Fee: 15%
- Advertising Fee: TBA
- Term of Agreement: 5 years
- 50% of all franchisees own more than one unit
- Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: minimum 1-3
- Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators)
- General business experience
- Customer service experience, computer skills
Liquid Assets: N/A
Net Worth: N/A
Franchise Fee: $10,000
Royalty Fee: 15%
Required Capital: N/A
Total Investment: $15,400 – $33,000
Financing Available: Yes
Industry: Financial Services
In Business Since: 1983
Franchising Since: 2007
Number of Units: 15
Home based: No
Available Territories: Nationwide, Exclusive territories available
** Low Startup Cost
Estimated Franchise Start-Up Cost (Note: Some costs are variable depending on your local area.)
- Our owners and key management personnel collectively have over 40 years of combined experience in the tax industry.
- National Tax Centers has developed a turnkey operating system for your success.
- Businesses that franchise has a greater success rate than businesses in the same Industry that do not franchise.
- National Tax Centers provides training and consultation. No prior tax experience is needed.
- Our experienced marketing personnel will assist you in the location selection to ensure ideal territory coverage for the target demographic.
- National Tax Centers provides technical and tax support year-round. You are never alone!
- Low startup cost with unlimited territories available. The franchise fee is only $10,000 with a $15,400 to $33,000.00 overall investment.
- National Tax Centers uses big-ticket giveaways as a key marketing tool. Last year, we gave away a $25,000 as the grand prize!
- NTC is the family for you to step out and gain that confidence and support that you been waiting for all your life!
- The major competitors compete with us across the board. We offer the same services and products, but NTC most competitive advantage is loyalty and a family like atmosphere. NTC learn their customers by name and not by face. We like to make our clients feel at home
|Territories Available Mostly
|(Offices that have operated previously are priced separately)
- Franchise Fee Only $10,000! No other Hidden Cost
- Family Oriented Environment
- Owners and key management have over 40 years of combined experience in the tax industry!
- A 4 -month business with a 12-month income potential!
- NO PRIOR TAX EXPERIENCE NEEDED! We give complete training and consultation.
- Prime Territories still available across the country!
- Strategic marketing and branding campaigns!
- Full technical, software, and tax support year round.
- We offer several accounting software!
- Have control of your own business and additional part-time or full time income.
Franchising and Licensing opportunities are available upon request. Please contact us for more details
Phone: 1.866.99.MYTAX or 601.649.5600
What is the term of the franchise agreement?
The initial term is 5 years; Renewal is subject to our approval upon certain performance criteria met. Conditions and renewal fees.
Do I receive support throughout the year?
Yes. We offer full technical support.
Do NTC offer Financing?
Yes. We provide financing for Franchise to Qualified individuals based upon approval.
Do I receive Territory protection?
Yes. You can be awarded territory protection under the terms of your franchise agreement.
What type of Training would I get?
We offer a training program, which shows you how to prepare income taxes as well as how to run a NTC Franchise.
Can I operate more than one NTC location?
Yes. NTC encourages you to have as many stores as you like in your territory. As long as you meet our financial and operational qualifications.
Disclaimer: [ ]
Offers are made only after delivery of an effective Franchise Disclosure Document in compliance with applicable federal and state laws. None of the communications made through this should be construed as an offer to sell any National Tax Centers franchises in, nor is any such communication directed to the residents of, any jurisdiction requiring registration of the franchise before it is offered and sold in that jurisdiction. No National Tax Centers franchises will be sold to any resident of such jurisdiction until the offering has been exempted from the requirements of, or duly registered in and declared effective by, such jurisdiction and the required Franchise Disclosure Document has been delivered to the prospective franchisee before the sale in compliance with applicable law.
Pre-Disclosure: Assuming you qualify as a National Tax Centers prospective franchisee, we may provide you with a Franchise Disclosure Document in hard copy or electronic format. If the Franchise Disclosure Document is furnished electronically, it will be provided in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file. You must use the Adobe Acrobat program in order to open and view this type of electronic file.